GrAnts and Funding
Grants and Project Funding
Over $57 Million in Grants and Funding Awarded
Faraday has exceptional experience developing, writing, and winning grants for energy projects. With over $57MM in grant funding with an additional $55MM to be released to Faraday starting in 2024, we thoroughly understand the process of applying and securing financial capital.
Unprecedented success with grant funding
- Over $57MM in grants awarded to date
- $55MM recently awarded by the US Department of Energy and California Energy Commission
Wide range of entities supported:
- Hospitals (Valley Children’s, Kaiser Permanente Ontario, Kaiser Permanente (Richmond)
- Clinics (San Benito, Tamalpais)
- Tribal groups (Paskenta)
- Commercial Entities (SunMaid)
- Municipalities (Carson)
Faraday’s unrivaled capability to bring grant funding to projects can significantly reduce capital cost, improve return on investment, and provide widespread recognition for projects.