- Comprehensive Financial Management & Compliance
- Grant Expertise
- Interface with Accountants,
Years of Industry Experience: 18
- Extensive experience working in construction finance, with the skills to
manage all aspects of project financials.
- Successfully navigated high value projects from initiation to close-out,
including the most recent Charge Bliss microgrid at Kaiser Permanente, Ontario, CA.
- Adept with G.A.A.P., standard and complex financial reporting types, audits, sophisticated record keeping for disadvantaged business, prevailing wages,
and State and Federal compliance.
- Bilingual (Spanish and English).
- Software Proficiency: Computerease, Timesuite Toolbox, QuickBooks, Peachtree, Microsoft Office, Procore, Prolog , Sage 300, TOM
Project Finance: Kaiser Permanente Ontario
Ms. Naranjo manages the full range of financial matters, including all reporting and reconciliation with the CEC and Kaiser Permanente, validating prevailing wage reporting, and project accounting. She interfaces with all levels of project participants
from the design team to suppliers and subcontractors, funders, and regulatory agencies.
Project Finance: Kaiser Permanente Richmond
Ms. Naranjo managed all accounts receivable and payable activities related to the operation and maintenance of the Richmond microgrid. This includes process of subcontractor invoices, budget tracking, and regular invoicing to Kaiser for maintenance and operational activities.